https://centralaz.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/CIS_Comp_Prog_Main_507378942.jpg 483 724 psstudios psstudios2017-02-17 11:55:192019-10-31 16:08:53Computer Programming (A.A.S.)
Employment opportunities at the degree level
- Computer Programmer – Write programs in a variety of languages, such as C++ and Java. Test code that allows computer applications and software programs to function properly.
- Application Software Developer – Develop, create and modify general computer applications software of specialized utility programs.
- Back-End Developer – Use server-side languages like PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, C++ and C# to build applications and tools like MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server to find, save or change data and serve it back to the front-end code.
- Full Stack Developer – A combination of front and back end work. High-end career.
- System Software Developer – Research, design, develop and test operating systems-level software, compilers and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.