Student Forms

Frequently accessed student forms

Please note that some of the forms may be available for electronic submission and others may only be available by PDF.

Academic Renewal Request Form [PDF]

Change of Program of Study (Degree/Certificate Plan)

Degree/Certificate Replacement Order Form [PDF]

Domicile Affidavit [PDF]

Financial Aid (Financial Aid webpage for documents/forms)

Graduation Application [PDF]

International Student Application [PDF]

Registration Appeal Request Form [PDF]

Registration/Add/Drop Transaction Request 
Use your student portal for instant registration. The Registration/Add/Drop Transaction Request requires 3-5 college business days for processing.

Transcript Request [PDF]
Order and Pay Online for Official Transcripts at National Student Clearinghouse.

Unofficial Transcript Request [PDF] (Past Students – have not attended CAC in more than 18 months)

Unofficial Transcript Uploading
Please use your student portal for immediate uploading of all unofficial transcripts. If you are having difficulty in your student portal, you may use this resource.