A First-Time-Student has never attended college.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Areas of Interest
- •Use MyMajors Assessment to Discover Your Career Pathway
- •Explore CAC’s Areas of Interest and Pathway/Program
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Residents are required to submit proof of citizenship and a minimum of 12 consecutive months of living in Arizona
•Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
IMPORTANT: Each year complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1st.
•FAFSA will determine the student’s financial need and aid eligibility for MOST financial aid.
•CAC’s Federal ID Code is 007283.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid. Learn about the following, different types of financial aid: