A Visiting Student will take a class or two.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Residents are required to submit proof of citizenship and a minimum of 12 consecutive months of living in Arizona
•Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
All students are required to upload the Arizona Residency required documents in the Student Portal after completing CAC admissions application.
Tips for an Accurate Residency Determination
- •For more information on the CAC Payment Plan
- •Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made through Student Portal or in person at any CAC Location.
- •Third Party Billing: Email email@example.com or call 520-494-5093
- •Visiting Students are not eligible for CAC financial aid unless using University Consortium Agreement.