A Visiting Student will take a class or two.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Resident
- •Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
All students are required to complete the Arizona Residency Requirements as part of the CAC Application. Tips for an Accurate Residency Determination CLICK HERE
Payment Options: CAC In-State Tuition = $86 per credit hour
For more information on CAC Tuition and Fees: CLICK HERE
- •For more information on the CAC Payment Plan: CLICK HERE
- •Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made through Student Portal CLICK HERE or in person at any CAC Location.
- •Third Party Billing: Email email@example.com or call 520-494-5093