A Visiting Student will take a class or two.
Follow the steps below and get on your path!
Arizona Residency Status
Students are classified for tuition purposes under one of the following resident classifications:
- •In-State Resident
- •Out of State Resident (includes Non-resident and F-1 non-immigrant students)
- •Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)
- •New Mexico State Resident Tuition Waiver
All students are required to complete the Arizona Residency Requirements as part of the CAC Application. Tips for an Accurate Residency Determination
Payment Options: CAC In-State Tuition = $86 per credit hour
For more information on CAC Tuition and Fees
- •For more information on the CAC Payment Plan
- •Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made through Student Portal or in person at any CAC Location.
- •Third Party Billing: Email email@example.com or call 520-494-5093
- Visiting Students are not eligible for CAC financial aid unless using University Consortium Agreement.