Welcome Back Vaquero/Vaquera!
A Returning Student has applied to CAC in the past and has been away for more than one year.
Follow the steps below to continue on your path!
Contact Admissions to Check Your Admissions Status:
Email: email@example.com or call 520-494-5260
IMPORTANT: Include the following in your email:
- •Brief description of your situation and what you need from admissions
- •Your Phone number, current mailing address and personal email
- •Copy of state-issued ID (if you do not have a state-issued ID, please let us know this in the email)
- •Confirm CAC Pathway/Program of Study. If unsure see options below.
Review Areas of Interest:
•Discover your Areas of Interest and CAC Pathway/Program options
CAC In-State Tuition = $86 per credit hour
IMPORTANT: Complete FAFSA TODAY-DON’T Delay!!!
- •Every year complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form as soon as possible after October 1st. CAC’s Federal ID Code is 007283.
- •FAFSA will determine a student’s financial need and aid eligibility for MOST financial aid.
We strongly encourage all students to apply for some form of financial aid. Learn about the different types of financial aid and programs below: