Find Your Starting Point!

What Type of Student Are You?


Complete a high school diploma HSE/GED ® or English as a Second Language.

Lifelong Learning

Community Education, Continuing Education, and Workforce Education.

Transfer Student

Transferring credits from another college
to complete a CAC degree.

Visiting Student

Taking specific classes to transfer back to another college or university.