The Central Arizona College Foundation is a not-for-profit entity organized under the laws of the State of Arizona. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and gifts are tax deductible to the limit allowed by law.
The vision of the Central Arizona College Foundation is to turn the educational and cultural hopes and dreams of our students and the communities we serve into realities.
The Central Arizona College Foundation is dedicated to increasing resources, raising funds, and creating friends and partnerships to support the mission of Central Arizona College.
The overall purpose of the Foundation is to serve and support the College as a two-year institution of higher education with the primary role of providing student scholarships.
The Foundation was established in 1968 by a group of public-spirited Pinal County citizens. During its history, the Foundation has received financial gifts and real property from individuals and organizations.
The Foundation’s specific purpose has expanded over time to include:
- ·Soliciting and accepting financial gifts, equipment, real property, and professional services.
- ·Providing student scholarships and grants to enhance academic achievement and success.
- ·Building and fostering relationships with the communities and agencies that the College serves.
- ·Supporting special projects that enhance the quality of educational programs.
- ·Providing recognition of students, college staff, Foundation members or community members for outstanding service or contributions to Central Arizona College.
Foundation Staff Contact Information
Craig Kurtz, Executive Director
Phone (520) 494-5215
Signal Peak Campus
Central Arizona College, Bldg, H-108
8470 N Overfield Road
Coolidge, Arizona 8512
Amanda Valenzuela, Administrative Assistant
Phone (520) 494-5223