Summer Bridge is a FREE five-day extended orientation to college. During Summer Bridge, students learn valuable skills in time management, health and wellness, financial management and money matters, decision making, and many other topics crucial to success in college. Students live on-campus in Central Arizona College’s residential hall and are provided meals and all learning materials throughout the program.
Summer Bridge Dates: July 24 – 28, 2022
Who is eligible to apply?
Summer Bridge is designed for incoming freshman students who have recently graduated from high school or obtained their GED, and plan to attend Central Arizona College’s Signal Peak Campus in Fall 2021. You are eligible to apply if you are*:
- · First-Generation College Student – Neither parent (or guardian) completed a four-year college degree before your 18th birthday.
- ·Completed FASFA– You qualify under federal financial guidelines. www2.ed.gov
- ·You have a documented disability.
- ·Applicants must also intend to transfer to a four-year university to qualify for TRIO services.
*Students must meet a minimum of one of the above-listed requirements.
What are the Benefits?
- ·Connect to campus staff, faculty, and students
- ·Develop personal, academic, and social skills necessary for success in college
- ·Access to knowledgeable Peer Mentors
- ·Increased confidence when beginning your college career
- ·Individualized academic advising throughout your time at Central Arizona College
- ·Experience living in the residence halls
Interested in Attending? Complete an Application Today
For more information:
TRIO 520-494-5007 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TRIO Student Support Services and all TRIO services, activities, and grant aid are funded by a grant in the amount of $275,105.00 from the United States Department of Education.