ARIZONA@WORK Pinal County Youth Program
Who We Are
The ARIZONA@WORK Pinal County Youth Program is designed to provide mentorship in all things career and education. Career planners work one on one with young adults to develop an individualized plan that acts as a guide to achieving their employment and education goals. Program staff will help young adults explore college and trade programs while also discussing financial aid and scholarships. Career planners provide assessments that help to identify the strengths, interests, and personality traits of an individual to start a conversation on what careers might be a good fit. We can explore those careers further and, in some cases, set up job shadowing in those fields to provide a hands-on, immersive experience. Career planners provide instruction on topics like money management, interview preparation, job applications, and much more.
Please fill out our online application and a career planner will reach out to discuss how the Youth Program can help you along your journey. Certain entry qualifications will apply. Don’t think you’ll qualify? We have other programs that might be right for you! Reach out and we can get you connected to get the services you need to find a good job.
For more information visit ArizonaAtWork.com/Pinal
How We Can Serve You
- One on one career planning
- Explore different college and trade programs
- Workshops like interview preparation and resume writing
- Enter a paid internship or job shadowing
- Job search and job application tips
- Financial assistance for the GED
- Financial assistance with tuition and textbooks
- These are just a few of our services!
The ARIZONA@WORK Pinal County Youth Program is a WIOA Title I program, and is provided by Central Arizona College, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network.
We Serve All of Pinal County! Meet Your Career Planners.
Contact us at YouthProgram@centralaz.edu or 520-494-6404
8470 N. Overfield Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
- Web Accessibility Statement
- COVID Report Form
- Employee Email
- Student Email
- Accreditation and Quality Initiatives
- Employment Services
- Meeting Notices
- Title IX
- Student Right to Know
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Funding Transparency
- Annual Security and Fire Report
- Arizona Community Colleges
- Privacy Statement