The Public Relations and Marketing Department is committed to promoting Central Arizona College locally, throughout the state of Arizona and nationally.
Our department oversees the following:
- Development and maintain the College’s brand identity to ensure CAC is presented consistently and accurately to our audiences
- Media Relations (includes responding to press inquiries and pitching news stories)
- Graphic standards
- College advertising campaigns
- Design of marketing collateral
- Coordination of outside printing and advertising
- Maintaining the CAC Website
- Photographing events and individuals for publicity use (CAC photography requests)
- Maintaining the College’s social media accounts
- Community Events
Our team is available to assist with print, publicity, event or Web projects. To request assistance please complete the Project Request Form.