Public Relations & Marketing Department
The Public Relations and Marketing Department is committed to promoting Central Arizona College locally, throughout the state of Arizona and nationally.
Our department oversees the following:
- ·Develop and maintain the College’s brand identity to ensure CAC is presented consistently and accurately to our audiences
- ·Media Relations (includes responding to press inquiries and pitching news stories)
- ·Graphic standards
- ·College advertising campaigns
- ·Design of marketing collateral
- ·Coordination of outside printing and advertising
- ·CAC Website
- ·Photography of events and individuals for publicity use ·(CAC photography requests)
- ·CAC Social Media Accounts
Our team is available to assist with print, publicity, event or Web projects. To request assistance please complete the Project Request Form.
Our team is also available to assist with video projects. To request assistance please complete the Video Request Form.
Brand Guidelines have been developed to ensure that Central Arizona College’s message is conveyed consistently across all communication and marketing applications. It is imperative that the entire College communicates with a clear, definite and consistent public image.
Public Relations and Marketing Team
Executive Director, Public Relations & Marketing
Associate Director, Public Relations & Marketing
Video Production Specialist
Public Relations Assistant
Don P. Pence Center
Pence Center Director