University Transfer

  • University Transfer Image

Transfer from CAC to University




University of Arizona

Resources & Help

University Details

ASU Advisor Make Appointment @
ASU Online Degree Advisor:


Plan your college journey with the MyPath2ASU™ Transfer Experience.

MyPath2ASU™ helps you to identify what courses to take at CAC for an ASU bachelors degree.

Quick Links:

Military Recruitment Coordinator
John McGuire
Military Admissions Appointment

CAC NAUAdvising Appointment or Questions:
P: 602-298-4021

Erica will be at SPC in N112 on the following days from 10:00 am- 5:30 pm:
Wednesday, September 13th
Wednesday, September 27th
Wednesday, October 11th
Wednesday, October 25th
Wednesday, November 8th
Wednesday, November 15th
Wednesday, November 29th
Wednesday, December 13th

NAU Transfer Events

Plan your path to NAU from DAY ONE

Jacks Path helps you to identify what courses to take at CAC for a NAU bachelor’s degree.
NAU Virtual Tour

NAU Degree Search
NAU Apply and Admissions Requirement
NAU Tuition Scholarships
NAU Tuition Calculator

NAU 90/30 Degree Programs

•Transfer 90 credits to NAU and complete 30 credits through NAU to earn a bachelor’s degree.
•Applied Human Behavior, Career and Technical Education, Hospitality Leadership, Justice Studies and more.

NAU @ Central Arizona College

In-Person: Education and Nursing
Online, 90/30, AAS to BAS: Industrial Leadership, Hospitality Leadership and Applied Human Behavior


UA Advisor Make Appointment
Dimitri Pavlopoulos

Dimitri will be at SPC in the Student Union (Bldg. I) during the fall semester the following days:

Thursday, October 12th – 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, November 15th – 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Thursday, December 14th – 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM

UA Information (PDF)
UA Academic Advisor by College
UA Transfer Events

Transfer Merit Scholarships
Transfer 75 Community College Credits to UA
UA Transfer Scholarships
UA Tuition Estimator and Scholarships

UA Degree Search
UA Admissions Requirements
UA Apply
Application Deadlines
UA Credit Transfer

College of Applied Science & Technology:
Advisor email:
(520)626-2422 ext. 2120

Pre-Health Professions
Pre-Health Advising

CALS Information (College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

College of Engineering
Transfer Admission Details ~ Transfer Admission Details
Engineering Advising Information/Appointments  contact Dr. Joe McCollough @

Eller College of Management
 Transfer Admission Details
Advising Information/Appointments  contact Heather Martin @

UAGCExplore your options @ 
Call, email, or make an appointment with your UAGC representative:
Amy Rogers 480. 799.7089 or

Amy will be at SPC in the Student Union Building (Bldg. I) during fall ’23 Semester on:
Wednesday, September 27 @11:00am- 2pm

Wednesday, October 18@ the transfer fair

Tuesday, November 14 @11:00 am-2:00pm

Learn about opportunities to save up to *$6450 per year on tuition toward a bachelor’s degree.

Tuition benefits also available for masters & doctoral degrees.

You can also connect with a UAGC advisor to learn how easy it is to transfer to UAGC:

Transfer Information & Credit Pre-evaluation
Course Transfer Guide
Student Veterans (section 4 of catalog)

Recommended Degrees for CAC Students

Bachelor of Arts in Social and Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration

General Information

•Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
•$0 Application Fee, Apply to UAGC risk-free.
•Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
•SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT not required – Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
•5- to 6-week classes* – Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
•Innovative Technology – The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
• Transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
•Accreditation – UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.

^ Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. $6,450/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year.

* Bachelor’s degree classes are 5 weeks, graduate degree classes are 6 weeks, and Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks in length.

** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a UAGC degree program.

Grand Canyon University (GCU)

♦University Admissions Counselor:
Online/Nursing Transfer Specialist:
Schedule Appointment

Schedule GCU Visit
GCU Transfer Course Search
Events @ GCU

GCU Degree Programs
GCU Transfer Center
GCU offers a 10% discount to CAC students who earn an Associate Degree (AS or AA)

Bachelor of Science/Psychology (online cohort)
Receive your Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Grand Canyon University 100% online
Complete 84 credits at CAC and 36 credits (9 classes) with GCU
Take 1 course every 8 weeks
Continuous enrollment
Finish your bachelor’s degree in 14 months
25% discount off the cost per credit hour ($4300 scholarship)
Free transcript evaluation
Contact Kristine Chinchen for more information, or 480-263-1983 (text capable)

Ottawa University 
Enrollment Advisor Community College:

Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)

CAC/SNHU Transfer Information
Schedule Advising Appointment or Transcript Review

Contact Information:
Tania Ochoa
P: 626-488-7083 ;  E:

Schools that have transfer and articulation agreements with CAC

© Copyright - Central Arizona College