High School Teacher Helping Student With Written Work

Grades & Transcripts

Requesting Grades/Transcripts:
Current Students may access grades, unofficial transcripts through their online services portal.

All others (past students, employers, agencies, etc.) may request an Official Transcript or Enrollment Verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.

National Student Clearinghouse – Official Transcript request

Please note: Requests must be made via online or by completing the Transcript Request Form, requests are not accepted by telephone or email. In compliance with federal law, records are released only with written consent of the student. No other person (including parent or spouse) may authorize the release of student records. Out-going transcript requests are processed from the Signal Peak Campus.

Official Transcript Service Policy:
1.  Official transcripts are $10.00 each. Fees must be paid prior to the release of transcripts
2.  Transcripts will not be issued if any obligations are due to Central Arizona College
3. All requests must bear the students signature (in accordance with FERPA)
4. Official transcripts will not be faxed as they must bear a secure seal from the Office of the Registrar

For additional information regarding the processing of out-going transcripts, please call (520) 494-5264.

Evaluation of Official Transcripts for incoming transfer credits:
Official Transcripts must be in an unopened sealed envelope from the previous college. To have Official Transcripts evaluated by Central Arizona College, please have your Official Transcripts mailed to:
Central Arizona College
Transcript Evaluation Office
8470 North Overfield Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Ph: 520-494-5260