Learn Telephone Etiquette at CAC’s Customer Service Academy
By Angela Askey, Executive Director Public Relations and Marketing
The second course in the Central Arizona College Customer Service Academy is Telephone Etiquette.
The course will be held Mon., June 18 through Thurs., June 21, at the CAC Corporate Center (540 N. Camino Mercado, Suite 1, Casa Grande AZ). Class will begin at 6 p.m. and conclude by 8 p.m.
The Telephone Etiquette course includes:
- Recognizing the different aspects of telephone language.
- Proper handling of inbound/outbound calls.
- Knowing how to handle angry or rude callers.
- Learning to receive and send phone messages.
- Knowing different methods of employee training.
Traci McDonald, a Senior Underwriter in the mortgage and loan field for CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., will teach the telephone etiquette course. He is an experienced executive and professional trainer who has held senior mortgage underwriter and loan positions with Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase banks, where he developed successful teams.
Additional academy courses include:
- Handling a Difficult Customer, July 9 – 12
- Conflict Resolution, July 23 – 26
- Critical Thinking, August 6 – 9
Registration is required and the special introductory course fee is $29. To register online, visit www.centralaz.edu. If you have not previously attended CAC, click on the Admissions tab and select Apply Now. For current CAC students, select Registration under Quick Links or select Student Portal. Registration may also be completed in person at any CAC campus.
For more information, or to schedule classes specifically for an organization or group/consortium, contact Bob Duke at 520.494.6651.