Central Arizona College SBDC to Host Customer Service Workshop
By Angela Askey, Executive Director of Public Relations and Marketing
The Central Arizona College Small Business Development Center will host a Customer Service Workshop focusing on customer’s loyalty to an organization on Fri., October 12 from 1-4 p.m. at the CAC Corporate Center (540 N Camino Mercado, Rm A106/107, Casa Grande AZ 85122.)
More than 70% of what makes a winning customer experience is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior does not happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach – not the typical top-down corporate method. This workshop will teach attendees how to ensure their employees are enthusiastic promoters of the organization, a sentiment that will resonate with customers as well.
Participants will learn to:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.
To register, visit https://cacsbdc.azsbdc.net or call or call 520-494-6610.