Connect with us
- Sign up for our Mailing List to receive the Season Brochure when events season is kicked off late summer.
- Sign up for the Community Events E-News to be notified of upcoming events via e-mail about twice a month.
Central Arizona College
Attn: Community Events
8470 N. Overfield Rd.
Coolidge, AZ 85128
To Reserve Tickets
Visit EventsAtCAC.com to purchase tickets or to reserve free tickets online.
- In Person
Visit the Pence Center Lobby, at the Signal Peak Campus, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm or call to schedule an appointment. The Box Office in the Pence Center is open for ticket sales one hour prior to the events held there.
- By Phone
- Click for a list of the 2019-2020 events. For more information, see our digital brochure or visit our ticket website: www.EventsAtCAC.com
All discount tickets may only be purchased with cash or check.
Season Tickets: Season Tickets for Premier Events are $95 each – That’s a $15 savings! Other Discounts are available – please call the Pence Center Box Office at (520) 494-5511.
New Premier Plus Series: We’re excited to offer a new series of events! The “Plus” is for the 2 for $20 discount we offer if you also purchase Premier Show tickets. For every two Premier Show tickets you purchase, you may purchase Two Premier Plus Tickets for only $20.
Early Order Discount: Purchase any Premier Show tickets more than a month before the show and receive a $2 discount per ticket! (Not to be combined with any other discounts).
Group Discount: Tickets for groups of 10 or more can enjoy a discount! Group ticket discount is not available for all events. Call (520) 494-5511 to see if a group discount applies and for more details on savings.
At The Events
- Seating will begin approximately 30 minutes before the show.
- The majority of the Pence Center accessibility seating is accessed from the east entrance, which is closest to the parking lot. Call (520)477-SHOW for more information about parking, ramps, and accessibility.
Become a Volunteer Usher
Ushers are greatly appreciated, and for their service are able to attend the event at no cost. Send us an email at the address linked below if you are interested in volunteering.
In the email please provide your name(s), address, & email address. Also, let us know whether you are a fulltime resident or a winter visitor; &, if a winter visitor, the months in which you typically arrive/depart.
Contact CAC’s Community Events Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions.