Admissions Banner

Admissions and Registration

The prospect of applying to a college can be a scary one and whether you are coming straight from high school, starting college after being out of school for a while, or transferring to Central from another institution; we aim to make the process of getting started at Central Arizona College a smooth one. We can help you with filling out an application for admission, determining your residency status, or just answering any questions you may have about Central Arizona College.

Proposition 300
Find out how this state law can affect your tuition

Admission Requirements
What do you need to apply to Central

Applying Online
You can apply online through Central’s website

Steps to Enrollment
Print out our checklist and you are sure to not miss a step

Residency Guidelines
Find out if you qualify for In-State Tuition

Residence Life
Find out about living on Campus (Signal Peak Campus only)

Finanical Aid
Get information regarding Financial Aid

New Student Orientation
New student orientation is an opportunity for new and returning students and their families to connect with other students, faculty and staff.

We can help you choose the right classes for your goals

Programs of Study
With over 90 programs of study Central has something for you

Paying for College and Cost Calculator
We can help you figure out the cost of attendance and how can you pay for it

We might just have a location near you

How to Register for Classes
Once you know what classes you want, how do you get enrolled in them?

Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
FERPA affords eligibile students certain rights with respect to their educational records

Get more Information
Find out how to get more information about Central Arizona College

Campus Safety
CAC makes every effort to provide a safe and secure environment. The Annual Security Report/Annual Fire Report provides statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occured on a campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by CAC; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, a campus or building or property owned or controlled by the College. The report also includes institutional policies concerning College security. You may obtain a paper copy of the report by contacting (520) 494-5445. Additional information on campus safety and security can be found by selecting the Campus Safety link above.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814