|Using the CAC Student E-mail|
Central Arizona College Student E-mail
All Central Arizona College students have a Central Arizona College Domain Account which includes a Student E-mail Account. The e-mail address is assigned to the student when the student is admitted to CAC. With this account each student receives 50 megabytes of storage space and an e-mail address which matches the student's legal name as printed on the student's CAC student records.
UPDATE - The Migration to the New CAC Student Email System has begun!!!!
The migration to the new CAC Student Email System began Wednesday, July 15. Email accounts were converted to the new system in small batches starting on July 15. Students will receive an email message a day or two before their account is scheduled to be converted.
If you suddenly experience difficulties accessing your student email, more than likely, your mailbox has been migrated to the new system. If so, please use the information below to access the new email system along with other Office 365 applications.
- Login Page: https://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Current CAC Domain password
Setup Password Self Service
Password Self-Service allows you to unlock or reset your CAC Domain Account at any time, including off-hours when a person is not available to provide assistance. To use Password Self-Service you must first setup your Password Self-Service Profile in the Central Arizona College SysAid system located at http://centralaz.sysaidit.com. Step-by-step instruction is available in the documents below. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Setup Your Password Self-Service Profile
- Unlock Your CAC Domain Account
- Reset Your CAC Domain Account Password
- Log on to (and off of) the CAC Student E-mail
- Changing your CAC Student E-mail Password
- Send an E-mail Message using the CAC Student E-mail
- Attaching Files to a CAC Student E-mail Message
- Add a Contact to the CAC Student E-mail Address Book (Contacts)
- Setting the Junk Mail Filter Settings
- Forwarding Received Messages to Another Address
If you experience difficulty logging in to your CAC Student E-mail, please check your browser settings. The most frequent causes of e-mail difficulty are blocked cookies, pop-up blockers and internet security settings which are set too high.
The domain/username for the student e-mail accounts is email@example.com. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org. The initial password is based on your birthdate in MMDDYYYY format - 8 numbers are required. Example: A person born on March 15, 1985 would have an initial e-mail password of 03151985. Changing your password at initial login is strongly encouraged.
Important: Students enrolled in classes which use the CAC Blackboard Learning System are required to use their Central Arizona College Student E-mail Account as part of their online classes.