Loaner Laptops Will Be Distributed (More info here)
Two Modes of Tutoring are Available Online (Blackboard):
1) Live synchronous Tutoring with or without appointment Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 7 PM. Friday and Saturday hours available by appointment, please check the schedule
- Open Blackboard > enter the Combined Tutoring course > Click on Ultra Tutor Rooms (the very first button on the upper left).
- If you already have an appointment, locate your tutor by name [alphabetical list], click on the tutor’s name to enter their room and start your session.
- If you do not have an appointment, navigate to Start Here/ Talk to a Tutor to schedule an appointment.
- Once you have an appointment,
- Return to Blackboard (if necessary)
- Locate your tutor by name
- Click on that tutor to start your session
2) Asynchronous Online is available 24/7 for writing, math and science. Responses should be back to you within 36 hours of submission.
- Log into Blackboard, enter the Combined Tutoring course
- Click the desired link [writing, math or science] on the left-hand column under “Online Tutoring and Resources.”
- Papers from any course, in progress or completed, may be submitted to “Writing/Submit an Essay.” Directions are listed above “Submit an Essay.”
- And questions may be asked of math and science tutors by clicking the subject link/Ask a Question.
- Either type the question in the comment box
- or upload a document
- Responses appear where you submitted the question for feedback.