To be considered for the CAC/ASU CEP the following are required:
- Acceptance into the CAC nursing program.
- Completion of all CAC and ASU prerequisite and co-requisite courses.
Minimum select GPA of 3.0 in the courses noted with an asterisk(*) below.
ENG101 * ENG102* BIO201* BIO202* BIO205* CHM130* PSY101* MAT141 or higher*
Semester before CAC’s Block I:
- You must complete Statistics with a grade of “C” or better (PSY230 or equivalent) – Please consult with ASU advisor for selection of the statistics course.
- You must complete Writing for Health Care Mgt (TWC361)
General Studies Requirements:
Your ASU academic advisor can help you choose the courses to complete.
7 credit hours of Upper Division:
- 6 credit hours of Humanities (HU)
- 3 credit hours of Social Behavioral Science (SB)
- Cultural Diversity in the U.S. (C)
- Global Awareness Area (G)
- Historical Awareness Area (H)
There are 10 courses in the CEP Program (38 Upper Division credits). 120 credits are required to graduate, including 45 Upper Divison credits, and General Study’s requirements.
The CEP programs do not take preference over the CAC AAS Program. The CAC Nursing Program takes the top 30 applicants with the highest points.