Connect with us
- Sign up for our Mailing List to receive the Season Brochure when events season is kicked off late summer.
- Sign up for the Community Events E-News to be notified of upcoming events via e-mail about twice a month.
Central Arizona College
Attn: Community Events
8470 N. Overfield Rd.
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520) 477-SHOW or (520) 477-7469
To Reserve Tickets
Visit EventsAtCAC.com to purchase tickets or to reserve free tickets online.
- Mail Order
The Mail Order Form is attached to our Season Brochure, or you can download it here.
- In Person
Visit the H building, at the Signal Peak Campus, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm or call to schedule an appointment. The Box Office in the Pence Center is open for ticket sales one hour prior to the events held there.
- By Phone
All discount tickets may only be purchased with cash or check.
Season Tickets: Includes 1 ticket to the Premier Shows. Only $76-That’s a $12 savings! Season ticket orders must be received by Dec. 4, 2017.
Early Order Discount: Purchase any Premier Show tickets more than a month before the show and receive a $2 discount per ticket! (Not to be combined with any other discounts).
Group Discount: Tickets for groups of 20 or more will enjoy 15% savings! Group ticket discount is not available for all events. Call (520)477-SHOW to see if a group discount applies.
At The Events
- Seating is General Admission; There will be no reserved seating or early entry.
- Seating will begin approximately 30 minutes before the show.
- The majority of the Pence Center accessibility seating is accessed from the east entrance, which is closest to the parking lot. Call (520)477-SHOW for more information about parking, ramps, and accessibility.
- Those with a CAC ID may register for free tickets for some shows online at EventsAtCAC.com.
Become a Volunteer Usher
Ushers are greatly appreciated, and for their service are able to attend the event at no cost. Send us an email at the address linked below if you are interested in volunteering.
In the email please provide your name(s), address, & email address. Also, let us know whether you are a fulltime resident or a winter visitor; &, if a winter visitor, the months in which you typically arrive/depart.
Contact CAC’s Community Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.