(Small Business Development Center)
- The Arizona Entrepreneur’s Edge is a resource guide to starting, operating, and growing a business in Arizona. Created by the Arizona Commerce Authority, this guide provides general information for new business owners and serves as a reference and directory for established businesses of all sizes.
- Use the Small Business Administration’s online Business Guide to help plan, launch, manage, and grow your business.
- For Information specific to starting a business in Pinal County, try the Business Connections tab on Pinal County’s website.
*** Customer Service Workshop ***
WHEN: Friday, October 12, 2018 from 1pm to 4pm
WHERE: CAC Corporate Center, 540 N Camino Mercado Room A 106/107, Casa Grande AZ 85122
PRESENTED BY: CAC SBDC Center Director Kevin Fort, and Business Analyst Monica Shumway
Are your customers loyal to your organization? More than 70% of what makes a winning customer experience is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach, not the typical top-down corporate method. This workshop will teach you how to ensure your employees are enthusiastic promoters of your organization, a sentiment that will resonate with your customers as well.
Participants will learn to :
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.
Engage Your Team to Win the Heart of Every Customer!
*** Maricopa Small Business Education Series ***
- Kickoff: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 11am to 1pm, catered lunch provided by SV Gourmet Kitchen
- Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 from 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 from 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 from 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 from 11am to 1pm
Where: CAC Maricopa Campus, 17945 Regent Drive, Room A101, Maricopa AZ 85138
Join us for this round table luncheon series for an open discussion on current challenges you face growing your business. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to get the technical assistance you need to expand your business! Your participation is invaluable, as your stories and feedback shape and determine the program. What are your goals? What obstacles do you face operating a business? A better understanding of your experiences as a Maricopa small business owner will help to create strategic programming and educational workshops specifically designed to develop your business.
Register for next month’s event through the City of Maricopa. Seating is limited!
Moderators: CAC SBDC Business Analyst Misty Newman, and various Economic Development Specialists from the City of Maricopa
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.