(Small Business Development Center)
- The Arizona Entrepreneur’s Edge is a resource guide to starting, operating, and growing a business in Arizona. Created by the Arizona Commerce Authority, this guide provides general information for new business owners and serves as a reference and directory for established businesses of all sizes.
- Use the Small Business Administration’s online Business Guide to help plan, launch, manage, and grow your business.
- For Information specific to starting a business in Pinal County, try the Business Connections tab on Pinal County’s website.
*** Small Business Saturday is November 24th ***
Support local shops that make our communities strong by shopping at local small businesses on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Because a visit to the family-owned framing shop or a stop at the neighborhood food truck not only supports our local economies, but also promotes thriving communities. Since Small Business Saturday started in 2010, U.S. customers have reported spending a total of $85 billion at independent retailers and restaurants – that’s $85 billion over 8 days alone!
*** Maricopa Small Business Education Series ***
- Round Table Kickoff – September 12, 2018 from 11am to 1pm, catered lunch provided by SV Gourmet Kitchen
- Four Disciplines of Execution Goal Setting Series Part 1 – November 14th, 2018 from 8am to 10am
- Four Disciplines of Execution Goal Setting Series Part 2 – December 12th, 2018 from 8am to 10am
- January 16th, 2019
- February 20th, 2019
- March 20th, 2019
Where: CAC Maricopa Campus, 17945 Regent Drive, A Building, Maricopa AZ 85138
Join us for this round table series for an open discussion on current challenges you face growing your business. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to get the technical assistance you need to expand your business! Your participation is invaluable, as your stories and feedback shape and determine the program. What are your goals? What obstacles do you face operating a business? A better understanding of your experiences as a Maricopa small business owner will help to create strategic programming and educational workshops specifically designed to develop your business.
Register Here for the two day Four Disciplines of Execution Goal Setting Series on November 14th and December 12th. Seating is limited to 40!
Presented by: Kevin Fort, CAC SBDC Center Director.
Part 1 will be an introduction to the Four Disciplines of Execution. We will review 4DX from a conceptual standpoint and explore challenges that typically create cultures of poor performance or failure to reach organizational goals. We will identify those aspects of 4DX that allow us to overcome those challenges in order to become high performance contributors to targeted goals.
Part 2 will address implementation of 4DX into your business.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.