Disability Resource Services

Academic accommodations may be extended to students in any program of study who have registered as a student with a disability and have appropriate documentation of a disability.

1. Make an appointment to see Disability Resource Services staff. (See contact info below.)
Cheryl Hernandez, M.A., C.R.C.
Coordinator-Disability Resources & Services

2. Obtain and bring Documentation of Disability to appointment.

Support is available for students who can document one of the following:

In order to qualify for services:



Disability Resource Services may include, but are not limited to:


*If requesting Sign Language Interpreters or Transcribers for a one time appointment or event, or a semester long class, please fill out the appropriate form below. Also, please read and sign the Procedures for Requesting Interpreters form below.

Sign Language Interpreter/Transcriber Request Form

Procedures for Requesting Interpreter/Transcriber


Students on all campuses interested in receiving Disability Resource Services should contact:

Disability Resource Services Coordinator
Signal Peak Campus
Students Services Building
FAX (520) 494-6014

Content on this page is provided by Disability Resource Office.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814