University Transfer

Preparing for university transfer?

Central Arizona College offers four degrees that allow students to transfer with junior status to the Arizona public universities: Associate of Arts (A.A.), Associate of Business (A.B.), Associate of Science (A.S.), and Associate of Arts Elementary Education (A.A.E.E.). Other degrees and courses may transfer to the university level, but do not guarantee junior status.

Tranfer requirements can be very complex and confusing. If you would like to learn about transferring to one of the Arizona public universities, the following links provide guidance: ASU, NAU, and U of A. University representatives are also available to assist you:

Katie Senzig (

Transition Coordinator: Sheryl Marie Daniels, Phone: 520-421-1394
800-426-8315, ext. 41931
Fax: 520-421-9467

Sarai Alvarado (

Check Out This Transfer Video: The video below discusses various transfer opportunities students have at community colleges in order to facilitate a smoothe transfer to ASU, NAU, and UA. The partilcar programs that CAC has with the Arizona Universities are the ASU-CAC TAGs, CAC2NAU, and UA TAPs.

Planning to transfer out of state? Our academic advisors are available to guide you through the transfer process. Please contact the advising center nearest you to make an appointment.

Signal Peak Campus
8470 N. Overfield Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Location: M-113
Phone: 520-494-5410
Superstition Mountain Campus
805 S. Idaho Rd.
Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Location: Building 200
Phone: 480-677-7731

Aravaipa Campus
80440 E. Aravaipa Road
Winkelman, AZ 85192
Phone: 520-357-2800/2810

San Tan Campus
3736 E. Bella Vista Road
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
Phone: 480-677-7825

Maricopa Campus
17945 N. Regent Drive
Maricopa, AZ 85139
Phone: 520-494-6400

Content on this page is provided by Advising.


Learn about a transfer partnership program between Central Arizona College and Arizona State University called the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG).


Learn how you can attend Central Arizona College and be jointly admitted to Northern Arizona University.


U of A
Learn about a transfer partnership program between Central Arizona College and the University of Arizona called the Transfer Admission Pathway Agreements (TAP).

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814