|Resident Hall Association|
Central Arizona College
Residence Hall Association
The vision for Central Arizona College’s Residence Hall Association is being the voice for the residents and providing the best experiences and opportunities to on-campus students.
Meetings will be held bi-weekly in the Tower TV room.
Residence Hall Association is built to provide:
Campus and residence hall activities
Liaisons between residents and campus entities
Love for the on-campus experience
- Advertise, schedule, and attend all RHA meetings.
- Responsible for social programs, no less than 4 per semester.
- Serve on the Food Service and Housing Advisory Committees.
- Recruit students to join RHA to ensure positive and thriving community.
- Currently have at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative and 2.0 or higher semester grade point average (GPA). If offered an RHA position, you must maintain a 2.5 cumulative and 2.0 semester GPA to remain eligible for the position.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours for undergraduate students) during the fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters in order to remain eligible for the RA position
- Have lived in an on-campus residential community for at least one semester (at CAC or another institution) by the end of the spring 2016 semester.
- Applicants currently on Probation through Residence Life and/or Student Life are ineligible for consideration.
- You would be applying for the full 2016-2017 academic year and will not be hired for only one semester. You would be expected to return to campus for training in early August, several weeks before classes begin.
To join RHA apply here
For more information about RHA or to join RHA in the future contact: