Resident Student Leaders

Resident Student Leaders

Resident Student Leaders (RSLs) is a group name to describe all of the different leadership positions we offer for our students residing in the on-campus housing. They live on your floor or in your neighborhood.  Their main job is to help you get aclimated to living in your new on-campus housing community. They are trained to assist you in crisis or problem situations, help you understand Residence Life rules, procedure, and College policies, they plan programs for you to mingle and they are here to be your friend.

Resident Student Leaders are experienced students who have been selected for their skills and have been trained to be an important link between you and the things you will experience as a student. Please take the time to get to know your RSL. They are here to celebrate your and help you work through the challenges you may face.

To apply to be a Resident Student Leader contact the Residence Life Office at 520.494.5470 or email

Content on this page is provided by Student Life.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814