Fall 2014 Move-In
Residence Halls will OPEN on Saturday, August 16th at 9 AM for the 2014-2015 Academic Year in the Tower Classroom (the only three story building on campus). In order to avoid waiting in long lines, we have created the following move-in schedule. We ask that all students abide by the following timetable. You will find your room assignment in an email sent by the Residence Life office. If you have received multiple assignment emails, please refer to the most recent email as the current assigned space.
1025 - 1029 - 9:00 AM
1101 - 1109 - 9:00 AM
1110 - 1118 - 9:15 AM
1201 - 1210 - 9:30 AM
1212 - 1220 - 9:45 AM
1221 - 1224 - 10:00 AM
1233 - 1236 - 10:00 AM
1225 - 1232 - 10:15 AM
1301 - 1309 - 10:30 AM
1311 - 1319 - 10:45 AM
Men's and Women's Crosscountry Team - 11:00 AM
1321 - 1329 - 11:40 AM
1331 - 1354 - 1:00 PM
2202A - 2208B - 1:15PM
2210A - 2213B - 1:30 PM
2215A - 2221B - 1:45 PM
2225A - 2304B - 2:00 PM
2306A - 2311B - 2:15 PM
2312A - 2316B - 2:30 PM
2317A - 2325B - 2:45 PM
If you have not registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours and/or have not completed your financial aid or payment information with the College, you will have to do so prior to being given a room key. Please note that the above mentioned services will be located in M-Building, a short walk from the residence halls, where the check-in will be held.
Thank you for choosing Central Arizona College.
Please feel free to browse our site to learn more about living in the Residence Halls.
If you consider your college education an investment, beginning your career in CAC's residence halls will give you the best return. Students who choose to live on campus have the opportunity to truly enhance their college experience. We work to provide students with comfortable, convenient, and affordable housing—and to enhance opportunities for academic success, community, personal growth, and leadership development. We encourage each student who lives on campus to participate in the programs and events provided by Residence Life Staff and other departments across the College.
Feel free to stop by our office if you have questions, need assistance, or have a suggestion of how we can improve our services.
CAC Residence Life on Social Media:
On-Campus Housing Options
The Signal Peak Campus of Central Arizona College houses approximately 350 students. Each room is furnished with a desk, chair, closet space, dresser, and bed (with an extra-long twin mattress) for each student.
Central Arizona College offers three housing options:
Please note that all of our rooms are double occupancy (two students per room), however on occasions when needed, we reserve the right to triple specific residence hall rooms.
|Suite:||The room is accessible from the outside and conjoined with another room through a Jack and Jill bathroom. Each room houses 2 students.
A quad is accessible from the outside. It houses 8 students and it has a common lobby, two bathrooms and 4 rooms. Each bathroom is shared by 2 rooms.
|Tower:||A traditional 3 story co-ed residence hall with rooms accessible through the inside hallway. The rooms are conjoined by a Jack and Jill bathroom. The hallways are co-ed with rooms that share a bathroom being single gender.
Photos: 1 2 3
- Game room
- TV Lounge (big screen TV)
- Computer Lab/Internet Access
- Laundry facilities
- Educational, recreational, and social programs
- Food service
- Basic cable TV in rooms
- Vending machines
- Change machine
- Personal student mailboxes
- Movie and board games checkout
- Game Room
- Weekly Educational and Social Events
- Intramural Activities
- Movie Nights
- Game Nights
- Comedy Nights
- Open Mic Nights
- Special Events
What to Bring
- Bedsheets (twin, extra long; 36x80)
- Shower Shoes
- Alarm Clock
- TV/DVD/Blue Ray
- Video Games and Game Consoles
- Sound System
- Microwave (up to 1500 Watts)
- Microfridge (under 4.5 cubic feet)
- Area Rug
- Posters and Decorations
- Book bag
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Surge protector
- Personal Care Items
- Desk supplies (pens, paper, paper clips, scissors, etc)
- Bowl, Cup, Plate, utensils
- Laundry Basket and other supplies
Please do NOT bring
- Grills (George Foreman, hibachi, BBQ, etc)
- Toasters and Toaster Ovens
- Hot Plates
- Halogen Lamps
- Lava Lamps
- Black lights
- String type lights (i.e. Christmas Lights)
- Pets (except for fresh water fish in a tank under 10 gallons)
- Drugs (other than your prescription)
- Alcohol or empty Alcohol Bottles
- Weapons of any kind (including decorative knives, fireworks, BB guns, paint guns, etc)
Residence Hall Costs and Fees for 2013-2014
- Room & Board (per semester)
- Suites and Quads: $2,720.00
- Tower: $2,944.00
- Summer/Winter Break (when available, reserved for current residents only) weekly room $74 + meals
- Refundable Deposit $100.00 *
- Room Lock Replacement Fee:
- $75 - Tower and Suite Rooms
- $100 - Quad Rooms
- $75 - Tower and Suite Rooms
How to Apply for On-Campus Housing?
In order to reserve your room, please submit the following: $100 refundable deposit*, proof of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) immunizations, and a completed and signed housing application and the license agreement/contract.
Please note: starting with the 2013-2014 academic year, Housing Applications will be web-based ONLY. You will need to enroll as a student prior to applying to live on-campus.
For additional information about the Residence Life Program at CAC, contact us directly at 520-494-5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* $100 Refundable Deposit: In order to receive your deposit back please follow the official check-out process as it is specified in your license agreement/contract. Students who do not complete the check out process or who move out mid semester will forfeit their deposit. After you complete the checkout process, CAC's Facilities and Residence Life Staff will inspect your room to see that there are no cleaning or damage charges that should be assessed to your account. Deposits are handlded through the Cashier's Office in the M Building and will be processed through your Higher One account 4 to 6 weeks after the student checks out.