Residence Life Immunization Policy

Central Arizona College
On-Campus Housing
Immunization Requirement

Central Arizona College requires all students and staff living on campus to provide documentation that they have had two doses of the Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR). Proof of immunization to the Residential Life Office must be submitted prior to residing on campus. Photocopies of official immunization records will be accepted from a health care provider's office or records from the student's high school. If vaccine records are not available, the Immunization Requirements form may be taken to a health care provider's office to be completed and signed.
Immunization Records or the Immunization Records form may be submitted via fax, email, mail or drop them by our office. If records are sent electronically (fax or email), additional hardcopies are not required. Name, student ID and date of birth must be included on any records submitted. It is important to make sure records are legible, as they will not be accepted if information is not clear.

For more information please visit
The Pinal County Health Department provides all the standard vaccines at cost, but they must be obtained prior to arrival on campus. Cost information may be found online and is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Residential Life Office at 520-494-5470 or


Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814