Student ID Card

All Central Arizona College students must provide a student ID card to access educational records or to receive college services.

For example, photo ID cards are required for students to:

- register for classes
- access computer labs and the learning center
- check out books or reference materials from the library
- check-in to see an advisor
- placement testing
- obtain meal plan privileges (residence life students)

Community ID cards are also available for public access to computer labs, library and other services.

ID Cards are issued in the Admission & Records office on each campus. The first card is FREE. The fee for replacement cards is $10.

Report lost or stolen ID cards immediately by calling our help desk at 520-494-5111.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814