|Tech Prep for High School Students|
High school students should see their Career and Technical Education Director at their high school for information on how to enroll in one of these programs. (Note: programs offered vary by high school.)
Signal Peak Campus
Coordinator: James Cadena
(Use this bulleted list to compare Tech Prep classes with Dual Enrollment classes. Please see the Dual Enrollment Web page.)
- Offered —Fall and Spring Semesters only
- Class ranking — approved by high school for high school class ranking.
- Tuition — no tuition charges by CAC. The credit is transferred in from the high school.
- Books — paid by high school. Other materials at the descretion of the high school.
- Credits — articulated credit only for specific courses by equivalency agreement. Please see Website: www.pinaltechprep.org
- COMPASS Testing — N/A
- Prerequisites — determined by the high school.
- Other — student must request articulated credit after high school graduation and within two years of graduation.
- Prerequisites — As determined by the high school