Designed for working students who want a degree, the Weekend College offers you the opportunity to receive an Associate's Degree in 18 months to 2 years by attending school only on Saturdays. If you need college for job advancement or transfer to a four-year university, don't just take a class-complete a program and earn a degree.
Starting in spring 2017 (January 20), the Weekend College will offer students the opportunity to be a ¾ (three quarter) time student by taking 10 credits 1 day a week. Classes will be 16- week sessions beginning at 7:30am with breaks throughout the day and ending at 4:30pm. You will have an opportunity to work closely with your professors and develop a support network to support your success on your educational journey.
No more confusion on what courses to complete if you are completing a transfer degree or just starting an occupational degree; from the beginning, you will have an opportunity to meet with an advisor and see exactly what courses are offered at the center to fit your goal. In addition, we offer you support in admissions, registration, academic advising and financial aid, tutoring and computer lab services.
In short, your success is our total mission in the Weekend College.
The Weekend College Advantage
· Small classes and professors who will know you personally
· Complete your degree in two years
· Opportunity to network with other working students
· Access to financial aid support/services
· Academic support systems to help you complete
· One-Stop: Your driving around Casa Grande is over
· Easily accessible and close to I-10
· Less traffic and easy free parking
To get started please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-494-6600