Representing Central Arizona College!
Students in the Honors Program, Phi Theta Kappa and AcES are encouraged to volunteer to serve as Honors Ambassadors. As ambassadors, they can serve in various capacities, with duties varying according to the student's skills and background as well as the kind of assistance needed at any given time. Honors Ambassadors may be asked to:
- Accompany Advisors on visits to high schools to talk about the Honors Program, Phi Theta Kappa and other programs and services at CAC
- Act as greeters and campus tour guides at the Academic Symposium and other events sponsored by DHPS.
- Participate in focus groups to help evaluate Honors programs, services or events.
- Give brief presentations on or off campus to community members regarding Honors programs and services at CAC.
- Help plan, set up and reorganize after DHPS events.
To apply, contact the Professor of Honors. Or email email@example.com.