CAC’s Engineering and Technology Division Recognizes Students and Business Partners during Annual Breakfast
By Angela Askey, Executive Director Public Relations and Marketing
During a recent advisory board breakfast, Central Arizona College’s Engineering and Technology Division recognized students and business partners for their outstanding achievements.
Individuals and businesses recognized include:
- Ryan Viall - Outstanding Student, Welding Program
- David Renteria – Outstanding Student, Heavy Equipment Operating Program
- Sylvia D. Schmitt – Outstanding Student, Agriculture Program
- Kaitlyn Kempton – Outstanding Student, Agriculture Program
- Quinn Waltz – Outstanding Student, Agriculture Program
- Brandon Krueger – Outstanding Student, Equine Management Program
- Korbin Streit – Outstanding Student, Diesel Program
- Melinda Waits – Outstanding Student, Manufacturing Program
- Jerry Wright – Dedication to Excellence for Outstanding Contributions to Welding Program
- Peter Ellsworth – Dedication to Excellence for Outstanding Contributions to the Agriculture Program
- Lisa Prichard – Dedication to Excellence for Outstanding Contributions to Heavy Equipment Operator Program
CAC students, Kyler Horton and Jack Hermance, each received a $1000 mikeroweWORKS Foundation Tool Scholarship in recognition of their superior performance. The mikeroweWORKS Foundation partners with the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) Foundation to award tool scholarships each year to deserving students at each of AED’s accredited and recognized colleges.