Central Arizona College Engineering and Technology Division Recognizes Students and Business Partners
By Angela Askey, Director of Marketing
Central Arizona College’s Engineering and Technology Division recognized students and business partners for their outstanding achievements during the annual Advisory Board Breakfast at the Signal Peak Campus.
Individuals and businesses recognized include:
- Steve Brad, Empire Machinery - Dedication to Excellence, Support of the Heavy Equipment Operating Program
- Adan Salcido, Empire Machinery - Outstanding Advisory Board Member, Diesel Technology Program
- Elrus USA - Outstanding Commitment to Students & Support of the Welding Program
- Fertizona – Outstanding Support of the Arizona Professional Crop Advisors Certification
- Lee Addis – Outstanding Student, Heavy Equipment Operating Program
- Scott Robertson – Outstanding Student, Diesel Technology Program
- Arnold Dockstader – Outstanding Student, Agriculture Program
- Pedro Egurrola – Outstanding Student, Equine Science Program
CAC students, Eliseo Herrera and Trevor Aranda, each received a $1000 mikeroweWORKS Foundation Tool Scholarship in recognition of their superior performance in the construction/diesel and equipment technology program. The mikeroweWORKS Foundation partners with the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) Foundation to award tool scholarships each year to deserving students at each of AED’s accredited and recognized colleges.