37th Annual Senior Fair returns to CAC’s Signal Peak Campus March 24
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. - The 37th Annual Pinal-Gila Senior Craft & Wellness Fair returns to Central Arizona College's Signal Peak Campus this Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Signal Peak Campus is located between the cities of Casa Grande and Coolidge just east of I-10. There is no charge to attend the event and parking is free. The Senior Craft & Wellness Fair will feature nearly 70 vendors and exhibitors.
Live entertainment will be provided throughout the day, including:
• The Desert Country Musicians - 10 a.m.
• The AJs - 11:15 a.m.
• Santa Cruz Valley Union High School Mariachi Band - Noon
• Central Arizona College Jazz Choir - 12:45 p.m.
The Meals on Wheels Drawing will take place at 1:30 p.m. during the Senior Fair. Tickets are $1.00 and may be purchased until the drawing takes place. The prizes include an Apple iPad Tablet Computer (First Place), a 40-inch HDTV LCD Flat Screen Television (Second Place), and a Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Gift Basket valued at $400 (Third Place).
In addition to the array of vendors at the fair, more than 25 exhibitors will be on hand to provide information and services to visitors. The list of exhibitors includes:
• AARP Driver Safety Program - promote "55 Alive" driver safety
• Accent Care - in-home care services
• Apache Junction Active Adult Center - craft & coffee, baked goods
• Arizona Corporation Commission - investor education materials
• Bridgeway Health Solutions - ALTCS contracts for Pinal-Gila
• Casa Grande Regional Medical Center - free glucose/cholesterol screenings
• Centene/Cenpatico - informational table
• Central Arizona College Lifelong Learning - continuing education Information
• Chirohealth LLC - chiropractor massage
• Community Action Human Resources Agency - information on agency
• Cotton Express Transit - info on services, schedules, DAR program
• Cypress Point Retirement - 55+ retirement community information
• East Valley Adult Resources - senior volunteer program
• Ginniann Mabe Insurance Company - hospital indemnity plans
• Globe Senior Center - GAAC information
• Harmony Hospice
• Herbalife & ST. Michael's LCCI - Herbalife Nutrition/Liberal Catholic Church
• Hospice Compassus - hospice benefit
• Life Legacy Foundation - whole body donation for research
• My Golden Era - Medicare information
• New York Life Insurance Company - life insurance, long-term insurance & financial products
• Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens - Agency Booth
• Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens - Alzheimer's Booth
• Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens - Information Booth
• Pinal County Public Health - diabetes education
• Rose Law Group - Estate Planning and Asset Protection Workshop
• Sunlife Family Health Center - health promotion & education
• United Health Care - Medicare information
• Walgreens - promote home healthcare/immunization
The Pinal-Gila Senior Craft and Wellness Fair jointly is sponsored by the Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens, Central Arizona College and city of Casa Grande.