Community members encouraged to attend CAC’s Strategic Planning Focus Groups
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. – As Central Arizona College begins the process of reviewing and refining its strategic plan, the leaders of the institution are seeking input from the residents of Pinal County.
Beginning Thursday, Feb. 11 and continuing through the first week in March, CAC will hold a series of Strategic Planning Focus Groups in cities and towns throughout the county.
The goal is to elicit feedback from the community as Central Arizona College maps out its future. CAC’s current strategic plan began in 2006 and will conclude in 2011.
“We feel it is important that both our internal and external stakeholders are part of our continual quality improvement process,” Dennis Jenkins, president/CEO of the Pinal County Community College District, explained. “Central Arizona College recognizes that community members offer valuable contributions in keeping our community college operating in a manner responsive to their needs.”
The focus groups are open to all members of the community and will be held in locations from Superior to SaddleBrooke and from Casa Grande to Apache Junction.
“Central Arizona College is committed to being a quality learning institution,” Jenkins said, “and the members of our community can play an important role in keeping CAC informed and responsive. We invite and welcome the community to attend our focus groups.”
For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Mary Lou Hernandez (520-494-5283 / email@example.com) or Sylvia Gibson (520-494-5573 / firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the date of the event.
The following list consists of the dates and locations for each of the focus groups. All times are 6-7:30 p.m. with the exception of two dates that are noted:
- Thu., Feb. 11 – Maricopa (Global Water 22590 N. Powers Parkway) - 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tue, Feb. 16 – Coolidge/Casa Grande (CAC Signal Peak Campus - M101, 8470 N. Overfield Rd.)
- Wed., Feb. 17 - San Tan Valley (CAC San Tan Center - Room 110, Shops @ Copper Basin)
- Thu., Feb. 18 - Casa Grande (CAC Corporate Center - Room 120, I-10 & Florence Blvd.)
- Fri, Feb., 19 – Eastern Pinal County (Aravaipa Campus-A17, 80440 E. Aravaipa Rd.) - 10:30 a.m.-Noon
- Mon, Feb. 22 - Florence (Holiday Inn - Prescott Room, 1200 Sunrise Plaza Dr.)
- Tue., Feb. 23 – Apache Junction/Gold Canyon (Superstition Mountain Campus - Room 444, 273 E. Old West Highway)
- Wed., Feb. 24 - SaddleBrooke (Country Club – Coyote North/South Room, 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.) - 4:30-6 p.m.
- Thu., Feb. 25 - Eloy/Arizona City (Robson Ranch - Board Room, 5750 N. Robson Blvd.)
- Mon., Mar. 1 - Superior (Superior Junior/Senior High School, Classroom 102, 100 Mary Dr.)
- Tue., Mar. 2 - Kearny (Ray High School, Room 201, 701 N. Highway 177)
- Tue., March 4 - Coolidge (Coolidge Police Department Council Chambers, 911 S. Arizona Blvd.)