CAC’s Visual Arts Gallery, culinary arts students partnering for opening of Greg Patrenos show
January 26, 2009
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. – vPatrenos’ works of copper will be unveiled during a reception from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday evening, Jan. 27, from 6-8 p.m. in the Student Services Center (Building M, clock tower).
The reception is free to the public and will include faire produced by Central Arizona College’s culinary arts students.
The menu includes:
- Smoked Salmon Pate on English Cucumbers
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Assorted Canapés:
- Ham and Deviled Egg
- Roast Beef and Horseradish Cream Cheese
- Pesto Sun-dried Tomato on Homemade Cheddar and Walnut Crisps
- Arizona Lemon Bars with Raspberry Coulis
- Spritz Cookies
- Freshly Squeezed Ginger Lemonade
Patrenos’ works will be on display in the gallery from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Friday.
For more information on the show or the Visual Arts Gallery, please contact Tom Belden at 520-560-2452.