Employer list grows for April 9 CAC Job & Career Fair on the Signal Peak Campus
April 3, 2009
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. –The 5th Annual Central Arizona College Job & Career Fair will be held on Thursday, April 9, at the Signal Peak Campus.
The job and career fair will take place from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. inside the George Young Activity Center at the Signal Peak Campus which is located just off I-10 between the cities of Casa Grande and Coolidge. There is no fee for job seekers.
“This is one of the largest job and career fairs in Pinal County,” Ann Mitchell, who coordinates the event for Central Arizona College, explained. “It is one of the best opportunities for employers and potential employees to meet in person. Employers attend this event specifically to speak with potential employees.”
Organizations and businesses will be on the CAC campus to recruit potential employees for current job openings; recruit volunteers; provide entrepreneurial opportunities; and provide education information for those who desire to acquire a degree or certificate when seeking employment in a new field.
“The fair also offers a chance for participants to learn about new careers and receive assistance in job preparation, such as resume writing, interview skills and public speaking,” Mitchell said.
The following is a partial list of the organizations that will be attending the event:
• Abbott Nutrition
• Akal Security Inc.
• Arbonne International
• Against Abuse
• Allwest Energy
• Arizona Department of Corrections
• Central Arizona Project
• City of Casa Grande
• Collins College
• CPES - Community Provider of Enrichment Services
• Corrections Corporation of America
• Diversified Income Specialists
• Gila River Indian Community
• Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce
• IIA College
• Mary Kay
• Northern Arizona University
• Pampered Chef
• Pinal County Federal Credit Union
• Powerpincers of America
• Pre Paid Legal Services
• Southwest Conservation Corps.
• State Farm Insurance Agency
• The Fashion Inst. Of Design & Merchandising
• Town of Florence
• Turning Point Beauty College
• University of Arizona - College of Agricultural & Life Sciences
• U.S. Border Patrol
• USDA Agricultural Research Service
• Western International University
• Workforce Connection
For more information about the fair, please contact Mitchell by phone at 520-494-5428 or by e-mail at email@example.com.