C.A.L.L. offers lunch and conversation
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. - Sometimes the best way to spend an afternoon is having lunch and talking among friends. The Central Arizona College Lifelong Learners (C.A.L.L) has announced its summer slate of Lunch and Conversation locations.
The programs provide a no-host lunch spot for C.A.L.L members and others to get together, enjoy local restaurant spots and chat.
The program is divided into two areas: one for the northern part of Pinal County and another for the western side of Pinal County. All luncheons are between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. The only charge is the cost of lunch. However, seating is limited to 25 so participants are encouraged to register in advance.
Lunch and Conversation locations in Apache Junction, Gold Canyon and Mesa:
- May 15: Dirtwater Springs, 586 W. Apache Trail, Apache Junction
- June 19: The Cheesecake Factory, Superstition Springs Center, 6613 E. Southern Ave., Mesa
- July 17: Macaroni Grill, 1705 S. Stapley Drive, Mesa
- Sept. 18: Rancho de Tia Rosa, 3129 E. McKellips Road, Mesa
Conversation facilitator is Lorraine Westling, C.A.L.L Advisory Council
Lunch and Conversation locations in Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence and Eloy
- May 27: Tag’s Restaurant, 156 N. Arizona Blvd., Coolidge
- June 24: Mimi’s 839 N. Promenade Parkway, Casa Grande
- July 22: The Big Wa, 519 E. Florence Blvd., Casa Grande
- Aug. 19: Robson Ranch, 5750 N. Robson Blvd., Eloy
Conversation facilitator is Ruth Walter, C.A.L.L Advisory Council
For more information, to receive a C.A.L.L. catalog or to register, please contact Joel Beck at 480-677-7721 or 520-494-5444, ext. 7721 or email email@example.com.
C.A.L.L. is an enrichment program designed to meet the educational needs of adult learners. It provides a variety of short-term, informal, low-cost, high-quality classes, study groups and travel and learning trips.