845 graduates celebrated at CAC’s annual commencement ceremony
Eight-hundred and forty-five Central Arizona College students were celebrated for...
- Other News
- Maricopa Campus 1st Annual Job Fair Set for September 23
The 1st Annual Central Arizona College Job Fair will take place on Tuesday, September 23rd, at the Maricopa Campus from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Employment opportunities available at CAC’s 6th Annual Job Expo
Central Arizona College’s 6th Annual Job Expo will take place on Wednesday, September 17th, at the Superstition Mountain Campus from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Recruiting Students is FREE using the CAC Online Job Board
With students continually looking for employment and the holiday season fast approaching, employers can fill all of their employment needs with students from Central Arizona College.
- Piano-Keyboard Classes Available
Central Arizona College is again offering a Piano Keyboard class and private lesson opportunities this fall.
- CAC Expands Culinary Arts Program
Central Arizona College is expanding its Culinary Arts program to three campuses this fall.
- Study Shows CAC Returns More to Government Budgets Than it Costs
Central Arizona College plays a significant role in Pinal County’s economy, according to a study conducted by Economic Modeling Specialist International (EMSI).
- Central Arizona College and Pinal Partnership to Host Gubernatorial Debate at Signal Peak Campus
Pinal Partnership, in collaboration with Central Arizona College will host Arizona’s first General Election Gubernatorial Debate on Thursday, Sept. 4 at the Don P. Pence Center...
- New Hotel and Restaurant Courses Offered This Fall
Career advancement and earnings can be greatly accelerated through the completion of a hotel and restaurant management (HRM) certificate or degree from Central Arizona College.
- Sonography Graduates Recognized
Central Arizona College recognized six students for completing the college’s diagnostic medical sonography program on Friday, Aug. 8...
- New Communication Studies Program Being Offered This Fall
Beginning this fall, Central Arizona College will offer a newly developed Communication Studies program.
- Welcome Week Events Planned at All CAC Campuses
Beginning Mon, Aug. 18, CAC will welcome back its students, faculty, and staff with a variety of events and activities during its annual Welcome Week.
- Final Registration for Fall Taking Place Now
Students have until Saturday, Aug. 16, to register for the fall 2014 semester at Central Arizona College.
- CAC’s Maricopa Campus looking for exhibitors to participate in 1st Annual Job Fair
Central Arizona College is seeking companies and organizations to participate in its 1st Annual Job Fair hosted by the institution’s Maricopa Campus on Tuesday, Sept. 23
- Registration Accepted for CAC’s 6th Annual Job Expo at Superstition Mountain Campus
Central Arizona College is inviting organizations to participate in the 6th Annual Job Expo hosted by the institution’s Superstition Mountain Campus on Wednesday, Sept. 17
- CAC Choral Program Seeking Talent
The Central Arizona College choral program is accepting new members to learn and perform at its Signal Peak Campus.
- New Real Estate Certificate Beginning this Fall
With projected growth for the Sun Corridor area and improved economic conditions in the Arizona real estate market, the need for real estate professionals is on the increase.
- New Logistics Course Being Offered at CAC
New this fall, Central Arizona College is offering a Fundamentals of Logistics-Organization Management (BUS292) course.
- Registration Now Open for CAC’s ESL Classes in Northern, Western Pinal County
CAC offering English as a Second Language classes at several locations throughout Pinal County during the fall semester.
- CAC Offering Fall GED Classes Throughout Pinal County
Central Arizona College will offer GED classes throughout Pinal County during the fall semester.
- Fire Science Technology program Offers Training for New and Seasoned Firefighters
CAC's Fire Science Technology program is a leader in providing training and educational programs for new and seasoned firefighters.
- State Appropriates $1 million for STEM and Workforce Development
CAC has received an additional state appropriation of $750,000 in STEM and Workforce Development funding. This brings the total STEM state dollars received by the college to $1,009,300.
- Early Childhood Associate Degree Program Earns NAEYC Accreditation
Early Childhood Education degree program granted accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children’s (NAEYC) Commission
- Manufacturing Engineering Program Prepares Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Program Prepares Graduates for Jobs in Automation Industry
- Nominations for 2014 Wall of Success Accepted Through July 31
Central Arizona College is accepting nominations for the 2014 Alumni Achievement Award
- Fire Chiefs Association Gives $25,000 Gift
FCAPC presented a check for $25,000 to CAC Foundation
- Central Arizona College Class of 2014
CAC held the first ever combined graduation ceremony for its five campuses on...
- CAC sending men’s and women’s team to College National Finals Rodeo
CAC is sending a women’s and men’s team to compete at the...
- Renewable energy training provided by CAC prepares students for careers in solar
In July 2009, Central Arizona College received over $2 million dollars in...
- 845 graduates celebrated at CAC’s annual commencement ceremony
Eight-hundred and forty-five Central Arizona College students were celebrated for...
- Local artist Jennifer McGowan named CAC’s Student of the Month for May
Jennifer McGowan, a painter, skydiver and native of...
- 120 students recognized at CAC’s GED graduation ceremony
One hundred and twenty students were recognized for...
- 23 future nurses celebrated at CAC’s nursing pinning ceremony
Twenty-three Central Arizona College students were celebrated and recognized for completing the college’s nursing program, one of the most challenging curricula offered in higher education.
- 18 honored at CAC’s San Tan Campus student awards ceremony
A total of 18 awards were presented to 18 students during...
- CAC Business Club travels to nation’s capital to participate in annual DECA international career conference
The Central Arizona College Business Club sent seven students to the...
- CAC Now Enrolling for First Step and Early College Programs
Although the traditional school year is quickly coming to a close, it’s...
- 36 students honored at Superstition Mountain Campus student awards ceremony
Luu Thai (Apache Junction/Apache Junction HS) was tabbed as the campus’s Most Engaged...
- 123 students honored at Signal Peak Campus student awards ceremony
A total of 137 different awards were presented to 123 students during...
- 20 students honored at Central Arizona College’s Maricopa Campus student awards ceremony
20 students honored at Central Arizona College’s Maricopa Campus student awards ceremony
- Aravaipa Campus's Lorena Villanueva selected to the All-USA Community College Academic Team
Central Arizona College Aravaipa Campus student Lorena Villanueva (San Manuel/San Manuel HS) is...
- Signal Peak Campus’s Lisha Finley named April Student of the Month
Central Arizona College's Learning Center employs several tutors across its many locations...
- Registration begins May 19 for CAC’s GED & ESL classes
Registration for Central Arizona College’s General Educational Development (GED)...
- CAC science professor Dr. Beth Krueger writes chapter in college science teaching book
The chapter, called Take Your Students Outside: Success With Science Outdoors, was...
- 33 students honored at Aravaipa Campus student awards ceremony
A total of 47 awards were presented to 33 different students during Central Arizona...
- Four students inducted into Phi Theta Kappa at Aravaipa Campus
Phi Theta Kappa recognizes and encourages the academic achievement of...
- Spring 2014 South Central District Leadership Day Showcases FFA Student Accomplishments
The Spring 2014 Future Farmers of America (FFA) South Central District Leadership Day...
- Coolidge wins 38th annual CAC high school math contest
The contest, held at CAC’s Signal Peak Campus, pitted students from five Pinal County...
- CAC offering two Spanish immersion programs this summer in Costa Rica and Cuernavaca, Mexico
Designed to vastly improve the Spanish comprehension and speech of the participants...
- Superstition Mountain Campus student Aline Kraus named Guistwhite Scholar
Aline Kraus (Wäschenbeuren, Germany/Hohenstaufen Gymnasium Göppingen), a student at...
- Signal Peak Campus student Sean Kolder named Coca-Cola Gold Scholar
Sean Kolder (Casa Grande/Casa Verde HS), a student at Central Arizona College’s...
- Maricopa Campus wins RED Award for ‘Best Education Project’
Central Arizona College’s Maricopa Campus, the first construction phase of which...
- Maricopa’s Socorro Carrillo named CAC’s March Student of the Month
Socorro Carrillo is the first student leader to grace Central Arizona College’s...
- CAC hosts first-ever Career Explorations Workshop & Entrepreneurship Seminar April 3
On Thursday, April 3, Central Arizona College will be hosting a Career...
- CAC closed for spring break March 17-22
Central Arizona College will be closed for spring break...
- Agriculture professor Kristen Benedict earns George Fridell Excellence in Teaching Award
Formerly known as the President’s Award, the George Fridell Excellence...
- Six Central Arizona College students earn All-Arizona Academic honors
Six of Central Arizona College’s outstanding students have been selected...
- CAC sociology professor Derrick Span earns George Fridell Excellence in Teaching Award
Derrick Span, professor of sociology and philosophy at...
- CAC culinary arts alum Aaron Encinas returns as head chef of CAC’s dining operations
The phrase, “Beginning every day from scratch,” is embroidered...
- CAC joins project to train 10,000 baby boomers for new jobs
Central Arizona College was recently chosen to join the Plus 50 Encore Completion Program...
- Online dietary managers certificate program earns national accreditation
Central Arizona College’s dietetic education program received approval...
- Score financial aid during College Goal Sunday on Feb. 23 at CG Center
In continuing its efforts to assist students in making college...
- CAC offering two new for-credit business internship courses
The CAC Office of Experiential Learning is offering students...
- Arizona printmaker Kathryn Maxwell’s work coming to CAC’s Visual Arts Gallery
As winter turns to spring in the desert, the...