- CAC Chief Financial Officer, Chris Wodka Receives Outstanding Chief Business Officer Award
- Chris Wodka, Central Arizona College Chief Financial Officer was recently recognized during the 34th Annual International Conference of Community College Business Officers (CCBO), held in Orlando, FL.Related Link >
- CAC to Host Engineering and Technology Division Open House
- The Central Arizona College Engineering and Technology Division will host an open house on Tues., October 18 from 4:30 until 7 p.m. at the Signal Peak Campus, V building (8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128.)Related Link >
- New Changes Take Effect October 1 for 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid Process
- Students applying for financial aid to Central Arizona College and other colleges or universities can now file their 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as October 1, 2016.Related Link >
In the Spotlight
The CAC library offers educational videos anytime, anywhere! Films On Demand is a Web-based digital video delivery service that allows you to view streaming videos from Films Media Group. You can choose from thousands of high-quality educational titles in dozens of subject areas.
Subject areas include: business, economics, health, medicine, humanities, social sciences, science and mathematics. They offer films from: Nova, History Channel, BBC, Films for the Humanities, PBS, A&E, and the Nobel Prize Series.
Films On Demand delivers outstanding digital video ideal for students and faculty.