|Physical Plant Work Requests|
Your Maintenance Facilities Management Department is proud to present a new level of technology to help us better serve the CENTRAL ARIZONA COLLEGE Community; our new work order system, InSite.
In order to access InSite you will need to create a new login ID, following these instructions:
- Click on the following link which will open a new Sign Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker); https://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/online/mc_signupstart.asp
Specify "I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection." and then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 27950001
- Fill out the member profile information page, and click OK.
- Use your assigned email to sign-up
- Member ID format: First Initial + Last Name
- Password must be at least 6 characters
- Once you finish the signup process, you will receive an email stating that you need approval.
You will receive another email when your account has been processed and you will be able to log in to request service.
If you are already a member please log into InSite here,
Please save the login link in your favorites.
Please give us a call if you have problem with the sign up process.
Your Maintenance Facilities Management Team